Who we are
POS Enterprises is a company registered in England and Wales (Company no 6708161). This Privacy Statement relates to information which is obtained by POS Enterprises and for which the company is the Data Controller.
This privacy statement sets out how POS Enterprises uses and protects any information that you give to it when you use this website and in its dealings with you. It covers -
- What we collect
- What we do with the information that we gather
- Links to other websites
- Your choices and obligations
- Rights to access and control your personal data
- Other important information
POS Enterprises is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this statement from time to time and we shall contact you to let you know of any substantive changes.
The information we collect about you
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, workplace address and telephone number
- your views or preferences where expressed to us
We do not collect any “Special Personal Data” as defined by the General Personal Data Regulation, such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
What we do with the information that we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- to send you marketing information about our services and activities
- for communication with you where we are engaged as a contractor, including direct services, our learning groups, and training services
- to enable the effective running of learning groups, including making your details known to other members of a learning group
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you personally. We may contact you by email or telephone
- to customise the website according to your interests in the future
- for internal record keeping
- to meet our company reporting duties
We shall not sell, rent or make available your personally identifiable information to any third party. This information will only be given to other persons or organisations where we have your consent.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our marketing emails. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our marketing. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe from general mailings at any time of by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by contacting us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
This website may provide links to a number of external websites. POS Enterprises is not in anyway responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites.
Your choices and obligations
We keep most of your personal data for as long as you are in contact with us. We may keep some of your data even when you are no longer in contact with us.
Rights to access and contril of personal data
You can arrange to see the personal data that we hold for you and can arrange for it to be deleted or amended. If you wish to amend or delete the data we hold about you please contact us.